I work as a software engineer at gesinn.it GmbH & Co. KG in Regensburg, Germany.
We are developing knowledge management systems and specialize in automation, customization and integration.
Before that, I started doing "web-stuff" around 2001, professionally since 2007.
I'm especially interested in everything around the web, data, knowledge, visualizations and human-computer-interaction/cooperation.
- Frameworks: Node.js, Backbone.js, D3.js, Symfony, Django, ...
- Web: HTML5, CSS, Responsive Web, Semantic Web, Linked Data, Single-Page-Applications, ...
- Data: SQL, NoSQL, Graph Databases, SPARQL, XML, JSON, JSON-Schema, ...
- Content Management: Drupal, MediaWiki, Semantic MediaWiki, ...
- Design: Data-Visualization, User-Interfaces, User-Experience, Audio, Video, ...
plastic.js is a data display framework that makes data aggregation, parsing an visualization easy.
mobo is a CLI toolset that generates Semantic MediaWiki structure in an agile, model/schema driven way. It can be used for both rapid-prototyping and automated deployment.
Isomatic is anonline tool to generate isotype graphics in the browser. The user can copy and
paste the data and adjust several options. The result can be exported (and reimported) to
(IIID Award 2014 Student Award – for "isomatic.de")
- My part was programming the visualisation, layouting algorithm and the
User-Interface. We were an interdisciplinary team of three students.
- GitHub Open Source
SAE visualizes social (graph) structures in specific research areas and conferences.
This is an online Tool that helps you create random SVG Images in many ways. The result can be
exported to SVG Vector Graphic Files
This web application lets you benchmark MediaWiki installations through their API.
The resulting charts and data can be exported and downloaded to several formats (CSV, JSON and SVG vector graphics).